Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Relaxing with Friends on Labor Day

Happy Labor Day all.  We are having friends over for a cookout and swim (weather permitting).  I am going to do my best to serve up  some healthy fare that is still delicious.  

Sleep: 7 hrs.

Breakfast

  • Time: 7:45
  • Intake:Carnation Instant Breakfast- I needed something in my stomach before my run/walk this morning 
Snack
  • Time 
  • Intake: large glass of water- I didn't eat a snack because I knew I was having this for lunch.

Lunch
  • Time: 11:00
  • Intake: 2 Pancakes with Pure Maple Syrup, 2 slices of Bacon, 1 c. Cantaloupe, 1 glass water.
Snack
  • Time: 2:00
  • Intake: 10 cherries, 3 crackers with pear butter, 4 chips with Salsa, 2 glasses water
Dinner
  • Time:5:00 pm
  • Intake: 1/2 chicken breast, 1 chicken wing, watermelon, applesauce, broccoli salad, 1/2 an ear of corn, tomatoes, beets, 3 glasses water
Snack
  • Time: 6:30 
  • Intake: Blackberry Crisp with Ice Cream
Exercise
  • Type: Walk/Run- C25K app on my iphone, day 1.
  • Duration/Distance- 2 miles/30 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment