Man, is this slow going...and discouraging. I know I have had goodies every once in a while and the occasional adult beverage....but I have also been sweating my but off each day and realistically I am not going to give up the occasional goodie and the even more often cocktail or wine. So I guess slow and steady is the way to go...at least the number went down this week instead of up. I am hanging tough....Zumba today.
Sleep: 7 hrs
- Time: 9:00
- Intake: Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt with 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola
- Time: 11:30
- Intake: kashi chewy granola bar, water
- Time: 1:00
- Intake: Small Botana-Probably about 1200 calories but they were 1200 delicious calories and I didn't have a margarita so that should count for something!
- Intake: No afternoon snack, trying to make up for the Botana
- Time: 7:30
- Intake: PBJ on Multi Grain Bread, water
- Intake: I skipped my evening snack too to make up for the Botana
- Type: Zumba toning
- Duration/Distance: 1 hr.