Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's been 1 week, Time to Weigh in

I have forced myself not to get on the scale all week.  Weight loss, done properly, is a slow process and I get discouraged when the number on the scale does not move quickly enough for me.  My goal is 1 lb per week for one year to reach my goal.



And I did it.  I would be lying if I didn't admit I was hoping to see more than a 1 lb weight loss.  I feel like I have been working very hard but then I look back at my days and note that I had dessert more often than not so I guess that might explain it.  Anyway...I met my first goal so I will just be happy about that.

I am going to an early cardio class today instead of zumba because I have a dentist appt. at 10 am. 

While having breakfast Frank reminded me of that .8 after the 79 last weigh in so I actually lost nearly 2#  this week. Yay

Sleep: 8 hrs.

Breakfast
  • Time: 7:50
  • Intake: carnation instant breakfast
Snack
  • Time: 9:30
  • Intake: hard boiled egg, water
Lunch
  • Time: 11:00
  • Intake: Leftover Tortellini and Vegetable Bake, Leftover grilled chicken, water
Snack
  • Time: 4:30
  • Intake: Corn Chips and chili dip
Dinner
  • Time: 5:30
  • Intake: salad, green beans, corn, ham, lasagna, small roll, lots of water
Snack
  • Time: 8:00
  • Intake: 1 glass Cabernet
Exercise
  • Type: Cardio Class
  • Duration/Distance: 30 minutes

2 comments: