And I did it. I would be lying if I didn't admit I was hoping to see more than a 1 lb weight loss. I feel like I have been working very hard but then I look back at my days and note that I had dessert more often than not so I guess that might explain it. Anyway...I met my first goal so I will just be happy about that.
I am going to an early cardio class today instead of zumba because I have a dentist appt. at 10 am.
While having breakfast Frank reminded me of that .8 after the 79 last weigh in so I actually lost nearly 2# this week. Yay
Sleep: 8 hrs.
- Time: 7:50
- Intake: carnation instant breakfast
- Time: 9:30
- Intake: hard boiled egg, water
- Time: 11:00
- Intake: Leftover Tortellini and Vegetable Bake, Leftover grilled chicken, water
- Time: 4:30
- Intake: Corn Chips and chili dip
- Time: 5:30
- Intake: salad, green beans, corn, ham, lasagna, small roll, lots of water
- Time: 8:00
- Intake: 1 glass Cabernet
- Type: Cardio Class
- Duration/Distance: 30 minutes