Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Feeling Stressed Saturday....

I am feeling very fragile today for some reason. It began last night with the news that my Buddy Boy has cancer.  Yesterday was such an incredibly emotional day and I had no sleep of which to speak of nor had I eaten properly so when I was a wreck last night I wasn't surprised but I am still feeling whacked out this morning.  Hopefully as the day goes on my mind and body will sync.  

Sleep: 10 hrs. And boy did I need it!!

Breakfast

  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: Zucchini Blueberry bread-I took it with me on the way to the hospital
Snack
  • Time:10:30
  • Intake: Miniature Snickers-I stole it from Ting's stash at the hospital
Lunch
  • Time; 12:45
  • Intake: Bean Burrito and Mango Iced Tea from Taco Bell-Eaten in the car after the hospital and before the hair appt.
Snack
  • Time: 5:30
  • Intake: 1 glass Cabernet and Edamame
Dinner
  • Time: 6:30
  • Intake: Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Orzo with Asparagus and Shrimp, Cucumbers and Tomatoes, 1 glass Water
Snack
  • Time:10:00
  • Intake: small piece of pumpkin/butter pecan cake with streusel topping, 1 glass water
Excercise
  • Type No exercise again today
  • Duration/Distance

No comments:

Post a Comment