The island is also very historical and you can take tours and learn about our history during the Wars of 1812 and 1814. Today the part of the Island that I am interested in is the natural part of the Island. It is surrounded by Lake Huron, The Straits of Mackinac and Lake Michigan. It has beautiful landscape and rock outcrops that you can climb. It has pristine forests with wonderful hiking trails that are seldom used and on which you can imagine yourself traveling by foot during the 1800's. This is where you will find me today, hiking those trails.
Sleep: 8 hrs.
- Time: 8:45
- Intake: ww toast with peanut butter, 1c milk
- Time: 12:15
- Intake: Apple, water
- Time: 1:30
- Intake: lobster blt, sweet potato fries, ice tea
- Time: 5:30
- Intake: peanut butter crackers, water
- Time: 8:00
- Intake: 1/2 large cheese quesadilla with salsa, 1 oatmeal cookie, 1 c. milk
- Time: 8:30
- Intake: 1 glass cabernet
- Type: hiking
- Distance/Duration: 4.3 miles/80 minutes