Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

So now it's Sunday

I was supposed to get up early today to get in the exercise I missed yesterday...but, yeah, that didn't happen. Mass this morning at 9 and then I want to stop by and see Mom before we head to my niece's surprise 40th birthday party. (I won't be posting this until tonight so it is safe to tell you about it). So I have decided that, since yesterday was nearly a total fail, to just move on and begin again. So today will be my off day and tomorrow I will hit the bricks running again.


 

Sleep: 9 hrs.

Breakfast
  • Time: 8:30
  • Intake: Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt, 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola, Water
Snack
  • Time: 10:45
  • Intake: scrambled eggs with bacon. 1 piece multi grain toast with butter and homemade strawberry jam, water
Lunch
  • Time: 1:30 
  • Intake: 1" slice of giant sub, salad, 1 T.  hommus and veggies, 3 bottles water, small slice cheesecake
Snack
  • Time:  throughout afternoon at party
  • Intake: handful of nuts, handful of cheddar popcorn
Dinner
Snack
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: popcorn, water
Exercise
  • Type 
  • Duration/Distance

No comments:

Post a Comment