Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Temptations

I am glad that I have Jackie and her daughter in law, Lindsay, joining me at Zumba today because it gives me the incentive I need to get out of bed and go!  It is very tempting just to snuggle up and go back to sleep.


Sleep: 8 hrs

Breakfast
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: Cherry Chobani Greek Yogurt, 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola
Snack
  • Time: 10:20
  • Intake: Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bar, Water
Lunch
  • Time: 1:30
  • Intake: Brown Rice Spicy Tuna Sushi
Snack
  • Time: 6:00
  • Intake: Small piece veggie pizza appetizer, water
Dinner
  • Time: 7:00
  • Intake: Pot Roast, 1 red potato, 1 carrot, green beans, 1/2 c. ice cream with fruit topping, water
Snack
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: 1 glass Cabernet
Exercise
  • Type: Zumba
  • Duration/Distance: 1 hr.

1 comment: