Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Week 2 Weigh In

I was sorely disappointed today when I got on the scale and saw a .2 weight gain.  I went back through my posts and I thought I was doing pretty well.  Of course, the last 2 days contained a lot of carry out food which is very high sodium so perhaps that is the problem.  It would be very easy to get discouraged and give up but I will not....Zumba  here I come!!



**Sigh**

Sleep: 7 hrs-I took an aleve before bed last night and slept straight through the night.  Not once did I awaken because my muscles were screaming in pain!!

Breakfast
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: cheerios with 1% milk
Snack
  • Time: 12:00
  • Intake: banana, water
Lunch
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake- No afternoon snack since lunch was so late
Dinner
  • Time: 5:15
  • Intake: Roast Chicken, Mashed potatoes, carrots, gravy, water
Snack
Exercise
  • Type: Zumba
  • Distance/Duration: 65 minutes


2 comments:

  1. I am certain you know this, but your body doesn't understand that you are TRYING to lose weight...it thinks something is wrong and it is trying to hold onto all of you. It's the evil plateau that we all go through until we can condition our bodies to understand that we are not starving it - we are just trying to change things up a bit (for the good!) Don't give up if you're still committed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still committed and I do know that but it is still discouraging. Thanks for the support Lisa.

      Delete