I am pleased that I drank water the entire time, only having one glass of wine at the end of the visit. Dinner was lovely and contained lots of vegetables, of course it contained a delicious lasagna also but I was able to limit myself to a small portion. And there was candy on the tables which, of course, I dipped into a few times....aargh....I really have very little self control.
Oh well, today is another day.....
Sleep: 7 hrs.
- Time: 9:30
- Intake: Honey Nut Cheerios with 1% milk, 1 pear, 2 glasses water
- Time: 1:30
- Intake: 5 oz carton Chobani Greek Yogurt and 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola, 1 glass water. Snack was a little off schedule because I was busy canning Spaghetti Sauce and lost track of time.
- Time: 2:30
- Intake: Ham on Whole Wheat bread with Light Miracle Whip, 1 glass water.
- Time: 5:30
- Intake: 1 glass Cabernet. Stopped by my brother's and visited with him and his wife for a bit.
- Time: 7:00
- Intake: Sliced Tomatoes, Lake Trout (grilled), Smashed Redskin Puffs, 1/2 ear corn on the cob, water.
- Intake: No evening snack tonight, just water
- Type: Walk/Run on the Treadmill Day 3 Week 1 C25K
- Duration/Distance: 30 minutes/1.8 miles