Speaking of comfort foods, I am bringing stuffed cabbages. I used very lean ground beef and no ground pork this time in an attempt to make them a bit healthier. Though even with the pork they are still a pretty healthy dish. You can find my recipe here.
Sleep: 6 hrs. Dogs were very restless last night, perhaps because of the storm. Got Frank up at 4:30 and me up at 5:30. Frank was able to go back to sleep, Lucky Dog....now they are all sleeping, except for me, Lucky Dogs!!
- Time: 9:30
- Intake: BLT on Pita, several glasses water
- Intake: I missed my morning snack
- Time: 12:30
- Intake: pear, hardboiled egg, water
- Time: 1:15
- Intake: kashi chocolate, almond and sea salt granola bar
- Time: 5:30
- Intake: 3 glasses Cabernet, 15 peanut butter pretzels, handful of cherry tomatoes
- Time: 7:00
- Intake: 2 mini meatballs, baked beans, 1/2 stuffed cabbage,chips and salsa, peanut butter cookie
- Type: Walk
- Duration/Distance: 5 miles With a stop for breakfast in between