Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday Workout

I didn't get up in time to make it to my bootcamp class so I chose to do Day 2 of C25K instead of rushing out of here in an attempt to make it in time.  This was a good choice because it gave me time to sit and relax with my coffee and it is a beautiful day for exercising outside.  I really should take advantage of that before the weather get's ugly.

First stop though this morning is the chiropractor.  

Sleep: 8.5 hrs.  woooohooooooo

Breakfast

  • Time: 10:00
  • Intake: Thomas Whole Wheat English muffin with 1 T. Jif Peanut Butter (I know, I know but I like Jif the best), 1 c. watermelon, 1 glass water.
Snack
  • Time: 11:50
  • Intake: hard boiled egg, water
Lunch
  • Time: 1:00
  • Intake: mixed greens with grilled chicken, blue cheese, walnuts and dried cherries, iced tea
Snack
  • Time:
  • Intake: I was busy lounging in the pool with my book so just a couple glasses of water.
Dinner
  • Time: 5:15
  • Intake: Chicken and Vegetable Braid, 1 c. Watermelon, 2 glasses water
Snack
  • Time: 8:00
  • Intake: 1/2 of a baked apple, 1 glass Cabernet.
Exercise
  • Type: walk/run c25k day 2, week1 with 10 min extra walking
  • Duration/Distance: 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment