Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

A New Experience

Each year, beginning on my birthday, I try to learn something new or experience something new. Last year it was starting my blog "A Day in the Life on the Farm" and learning to land the airplane.

Today I went roller skating with Kim. I'm glad there was no video. I didn't fall. That's something. I did sweat and felt new muscles so that's something too. 

I have decided that I will go at least 5 times before I decide to continue or give up.  The instructor suggested I would do better with some lessons than just going 5x by myself so I am going to set up some lessons and see if it helps. 

Breakfast
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: blueberry Chobani yogurt with1/4 c bear naked granola   
Snack

  • Time
  • Intake: no afternoon snack, I was too busy trying not to fall
Lunch
  • Time: 1:30
  • Intake: 4 steamed potstickers, 1/3 c. fried rice, 1/2 c. sweet and sour chicken, water
Snack
  • Time: 5:00
  • Intake: 1 glass Cabernet
Dinner
Snack
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake Another glass of wine--it was tasting good tonight.
Exercise
  • Type: Rollerskating
  • Duration/Distance:  well I was there for about 1.5 hrs.  I probably skated (well I wouldn't really call it skating) stayed on my feet around the rink, for about 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment