Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wow, what a Wednesday

I really hurt myself worse than I imagined when I fell during skate lessons.  I had to go wrestle my pig to give her antibiotics today and when I was done my body from the hips down was throbbing as badly as the first day I fell.

This is going to be slow going...I think it is just a very deep bruise.

Sleep: 8 hrs.

Breakfast:
  • Time: 9:30
  • Intake:  1/2 buttered cinnamon raisin bagel
Lunch:
  • Time: 12:30
  • Intake: Big Boy Sandwich, Onion Rings, Cole Slaw, Iced Tea
Dinner:
  • Time: 5:00
  • Intake: 2 pieces bread, 1 c. tomato soup, 2 crab cakes, green and yellow beans with carrots, 2 glasses Chardonnay, water.
Snack
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: Popcorn, Coconut Ciroque on the rocks
Exercise:
  • Type: Walking
  • Distance/Duration: 2.75 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment