Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Smooth Sailing Sunday

Yesterday was a complete failure as far as tracking my activity and food.  It was a wonderful day as far as spending time with great people and having fun.  I think if I had a way to track my activity yesterday I would find that I got in more steps than usual.  I think I am going to ask for a fitbit for Christmas this year.

Today is a new day...

Sleep: 8 hrs.

Breakfast:
  • Time: 10;30
  • Intake: 2 poached eggs with spinach on english muffin with hollandaise sauce, fresh fruit cup, water.
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake-No morning snack
Lunch
  • Time
  • Intake-No lunch, I was still full from Breakfast
Snack
  • Time: 3:00
  • Intake: Ham salad on whole wheat
Dinner
  • Time: 6:30
  • Intake: 1/2 biscuit, Stew, 2 glasses Cabernet, 1 slice Caramelized Almond Apple Upside Down Cake, 1 glass Riesling.
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake-No evening snack
Exercise
  • Type: Walk/Run-Finally advanced to week 2 of C25K
  • Duration/Distance: 30 minutes/2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment