Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Welcome Back Wednesday

My company has left and things should go back to routine here now.  It is hard for me to eat properly and limit my alcohol intake when entertaining so often.  While I love having company and especially family visit I am glad that I will be able to get back on track now.  

Stopping at the chiropractors and then spending the day at the food pantry. Hopefully this visit to the chiropractor today will get me back to where I can move and exercise again.

Sleep: 8 hrs.

Breakfast
  • Time:9:30
  • Intake: Pineapple Chobani yogurt with 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola
Lunch
  • Time: 12:00
  • Intake: small chicken burrito, 1/2 c. rice, 1/2 c refried beans, water
Snack:
  • Time: 2:30
  • Intake: Kars sweet and salty trail mix, individual serving size
Dinner
  • Time: 7:00
  • Intake: Corona Light, 2 pcs. fried cod, coleslaw, 1/2 c. mac and cheese.
Snack:
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: 1 glass Cabernet
No exercise but I did carry boxes of food up and down the pantry stairs for 5 hrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment