Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 7 Weigh In...


Slow but steady wins the race they say.  I am nearly on track.  My goal was one pound a week for a year.  It is now week 7 and I have lost 6.4 lbs. 

And that is with cheating (a lot) and missing many workouts....just think what I could do if I buckled down and got to business!!

Sleep: 9.5 hrs.  No that is not a typo...I guess my body was making up for the lack of sleep the night before.

Breakfast Brunch
I was running errands the rest of the day, getting home just in time to go to our niece's birthday party where I ate snacks, drank wine and had dinner (I did pass on the birthday cake though).  Then we went from that party to the bar where our friend's band was playing and I drank more and ate pizza at midnight.  The only exercise was a little dancing at the bar.




No comments:

Post a Comment