Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Social Saturday

We are having company over for lunch and dinner today.  I made some cookies this morning so, of course, I had to try one with my coffee. So I am starting today's meal with a snack.

Sleep: 7 hrs.

Snack

  • Time: 8:00
  • Intake: Cookie
That was the last moment I had time to record anything.  I started making soup for lunch, people started arriving and I never sat down again until now....it is 9 pm.  I have on idea what I ate.  The only exercise I got was running up and down the stairs to serve lunch and dinner.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Breakfast
  • Time
  • Intake
Lunch
  • Time
  • Intake
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake
Dinner
  • Time
  • Intake
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake
Exercise
  • Type
  • Duration/Distance

No comments:

Post a Comment