Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Oopsy Daisy...

I had my first skating lesson today.  I fell on my knees....owie.  I fell on my back, which would have been okay had I not put out my hand to catch myself...my poor wrist!!  When I was done falling, and made it around the rink a couple of times the instructor told me how well I did LOL.  My next lesson is Monday morning.  I am buying knee and elbow pads and wrist guards this weekend LOL.

Sleep:7 hrs.

Breakfast:

  • Time: 7:30
  • Intake: Carnation Instant Breakfast
Snack
  • Time: 10:30
  • Intake: Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal
Lunch 

  • Time: 1:30
  • Intake: clam chowder, grilled vegetable pita , iced tea 
Snack
  • Time: 5:00
  • Intake: chips and hummus, lots of wine
Dinner
  • Time: 6:30
  • Intake: Caesar Salad, 1 slice bread, fettuccine alfredo with chicken, apple pie, lots more wine
No evening snack

Exercise
  • Type: Rollerskating
  • Duration/Distance: 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment