Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

I need some Monday Motivation

I had planned on getting up early and going to bootcamp class but that didn't happen.  Luckily it looks like a nice, crisp fall day so I am going to get out for a walk.  First though a stop at the chiropractor and after the walk I need to get to the food pantry because I won't get another chance before Wednesday.

Sleep: 7.5 hrs

Breakfast
  • Time: 10:00
  • Intake: 1 pc. ww toast with pb and banana, 1% milk
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake-none
Lunch
  • Time: 2:00
  • Intake: Turkey breast on ww with light miracle whip, 1 pc. peach pie, water
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake: none
Dinner
  • Time:6:00
  • Intake: Pasta with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce and Kale. 3 glasses Chardonnay
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake:2 glasses Cabernet
Exercise
  • Time
  • Duration/Distance:  none






No comments:

Post a Comment