Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weary Wednesday

Things are still pretty topsy turvy around here.  Hopefully things will start turning around here soon.

Sleep: 7 hrs. broken sleep, not sure how much actual sleep I had.

Breakfast

  • Time:8:30
  • Intake:  Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal
Snack
  • Time: 11:00
  • Intake: 1 pc. deep dish pizza
Lunch
  • Time: 2:00
  • Intake: Pasta with Kale and Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
No afternoon snack

Dinner
  • Time: 7:30
  • Intake: 2 lt. beers, 2/3 of a lge wet burrito with sour cream
No evening snack and No exercise again today.





2 comments:

  1. I understand how frustrating this can be for you. Hang in there my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, on top of having out of town guests, Ting has been here most of the week as well so most of my time has been spent with the baby when I am not cooking.

      Delete