Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday Strides

Luckily I nothing was seriously hurt yesterday at skating.  My hand feels almost back to normal and the bruise on my knee is right on the knee cap so it only hurts if I kneel on it. I may have pinched a nerve because my arms kept falling asleep last night but a quick trip to the chiropractor will fix that. I'm going to take advantage of this nice fall day today and go for a walk.

Sleep: 8 hrs.

Breakfast
  • Time
  • Intake
Snack
  • Time
  • Intake
Lunch  Brunch
  • Time: 11:15
  • Intake: Eggs Benedict, Hashbrowns, Ice Water
Snack
  • Time: 4:00
  • Intake: Pumpkin Pie Martini
Dinner
Snack
  • Time: 9:00
  • Intake: Pumpkin Custard Pie with Whipped Cream
Exercise
  • Type: Walking
  • Duration/Distance 5 Miles with a stop for brunch.

1 comment: