Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

No Monday Mishaps Please

I am a little nervous about my skating lesson today.  It even awoke me in the middle of the night worrying about falling on my knee again which is still pretty tender.  I just hope if I do fall again it is not on the same knee.  I hope even more that I don't fall at all.

Sleep: 8 hrs., broken

Breakfast

  • Time: 8:30
  • Intake: Carnation Instant Breakfast
Lunch
  • Time: 12:30
  • Intake: Greek Salad, Spinach Pie, Rice, Iced Tea
Snack
  • Time: 3:00
  • Intake: Baby Frozen Custard (Pumpkin Flavor)
Dinner
  • Time: 7:00
  • Intake: Salad, Eggplant Parmesan Pizza, 1 glass Cabernet
Snack
  • Time: 8:00
  • Intake: 1 glass Cabernet
Exercise
  • Type: Roller Skating
  • Duration/Distance: 30 Minutes  I really fell again....HARD...I am in serious pain here.....I think my skating days are over.


No comments:

Post a Comment