Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Checking in...halfway through our vacation.

Hi all.

I just wanted to check in and let you know how it is going with my eating plan while on vacation.  I have actually been pretty good.  I packed up tons of stuff to take on the road with us.

Strawberries, Blueberries, Peaches, Plums, Cherries and Clementines along with brown rice crackers to get me through Phase 1 days.

Smoked Salmon, Roast Turkey Breast, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Celery to get me through Phase 2 days.

Phase 3 included all of the above as well as Nuts, Hummus, Guacamole and Hard Boiled Eggs that I brought along.



I had enough snacks for the two of us as well as all the divers on our boat this weekend.  I have been pretty good while eating out as well.  It is easy when there is so much fresh seafood from which to choose.  I have been enjoying myself too though.  Wine occasionally and a Margarita, nachos and quesadilla yesterday afternoon. I haven't got a scale but I am always surprised when I pull something out of the suitcase, put it on and it isn't digging in or strangling me anywhere.

See you again when I get home.  Have a great week.

1 comment: