Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Leaving Phase 2 onto Phase 3

I shared with you, at the beginning of the week, how it was going with the first days of this plan.

That was while I was still on Phase 1 and carbo loading.  It was not a happy 2 days but that may have been from detoxing so I am anxious to see how I feel this upcoming week during this phase.

Phase 2 found things getting much easier.  The wooziness, headaches and shakiness were gone. It was easy to adapt to eating out.  I was invited to dinner at my brother and sil's house, and didn't even mind that I couldn't have a glass of wine.  What I did mind was not being able to have a hunk of the artisan bread that was on the table.


This morning I enter into Phase 3.  As I write this post, I am eating breakfast: 3/4 of a sprouted English Muffin, 3 T. almond butter, 1 1/2 c. raspberries, celery sticks and water.  A lot of food first thing in the morning!

We are going to the zoo this morning.  I will pack up some almonds for my morning snack and bring along a plum to have along with lunch out.  

I started this program, 4 days ago, with  my weight at an all time high of 184 lbs.  I weighed myself this morning and the scale shows 179 lbs.  It was worth the couple of days of detoxing.

I have posted my Weekly Menu over at my other blog, A  Day in the Life on the Farm, if you care to take a look at next week's planned dinners.

2 comments:

  1. How does it work with Frank and the others. Do you eat the same things they are eating? Or do you have to fix different for them? Congratulations!!!!! 5 pounds if good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We fend for ourselves for breakfast and lunch. I have been giving them the same dinner as I but perhaps adding potatoes for them. Dinner always includes a protein and a vegetable so it is easy to include everyone.

      Delete