Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 3, Phase 2

After I talked to you yesterday, my niece and I went for a 2 mile walk since I was still in Phase 1, cardio.  I snacked on an apple when I got home, drank some more water and went to bed.

I awoke once during the night and read for a bit before being able to fall back to sleep.  When I got up this morning I was feeling pretty good and ready to enter Phase 2.

Phase 2 is the Unlock Phase.  Very high protien and vegetable with low carbs and fat.  Basically all I will be eating for these next two days are meat and veggies.  I started the morning with an egg white scramble stuffed with onions, mushrooms and spinach.  It was supposed to be an omelet but we are allowed no fat this phase so the omelet turned into a scramble.

During this phase you are supposed to work your muscles so no cardio for the next two days but I did an upper body weight workout following a couple of hasfit you tube videos.


Followed those up with some stretching exercises.  I needed it.  I used 8# weights and this was my first workout in a loooooong time.



I drank more water, snacked on 3 oz. of nitrite free deli turkey and am getting ready to hop in the shower to start our day.  We are all meeting with our daughter, Nicole, and her husband, Pierre, for lunch as they haven't had a chance to see the CA family yet this trip.  We are going to Mexican....wish me luck!!!!







1 comment: