Anyway, Frank had no early meetings this morning so we got up early and walked to breakfast for my exercise today and that is what made me think of this.
Oh and even though I am not posting it you can assume that each morning I have 2 or 3 cups of black coffee before starting my day.
Here was my day:
Amount of Sleep: 8.5 hrs. I was exhausted last night and was snoring by 10 pm.
- Time: 10:00
- Intake: veggie omelet with feta cheese, sliced tomatoes, 1 slice rye toast with butter and jam. 2 Glasses water
- Time: 2:00
- Intake: 15 Cherries, water
- Time: 3:15
- Intake: Chobani Coconut Greek Yogurt, 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola, 2 glasses Water.
- Time: 6:30
- Intake: Salad, 3 Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, 3 glasses water, small slice of Blueberry crumb cake.
While walking home from breakfast this morning we passed one of our neighbors selling his Gladiolas for $3 a dozen.
Aren't they beautiful??
- Type: Walking
- Duration/Distance : 1:27/4.79 Miles Split with breakfast in between.