I am using this blog to track my food intake and my exercise output. Each day I will post my accomplishments, I hope there are many, and my failures, I hope there are few. I am hoping that by starting this blog I will have the incentive to continue on this journey I am beginning today.
Thanks for joining me and offering your support.
This is the highest my weight has ever been. Even during pregnancy it was not this high. I am 5'-3"tall and pretty muscular. My goal weight for right now is 150. My best weight from past experience is 140 lbs., at this weight I was strong and lean. I know it sounds like a lot of weight for my frame but it was perfect, as you can see from the photo below.
This was my last 5k, ran with Amy in memory of Pops.
And then I stopped....
stopped eating properly,
stopped taking care of myself.
Pop's is shaking his head at me right now and sending encouragement my way.
Amount of Sleep: 7 hrs with some wakeful moments during the night.
- Time: 8:30
- Intake: (2 c. black coffee prior) 5 oz. yoplait greek yogurt, with 1/4 c. Bear Naked Granola and 1 small peach. 1 glass ice water.
- Intake: I had planned on bringing a cheese stick with me to Zumba but forgot. 2 glasses water.
- Time: 12:15
- Intake: 1 c. asst. fresh fruit, Grilled chicken breast on pita with cheese, lettuce and tomato, 3 dill pickle chips, 2 glasses unsweetened ice tea with lemon.
- Time: 3:10
- Intake: kashi chocolate, almond and sea salt granola bar, water
Dinner: We had a very late dinner because we had a choir practice for a special Mass this weekend for a dear friend's granddaughter who was born still. I had my after dinner snack before practice to bide me through.
- Time: 7:45
- Intake: Salad with Sweet French Dressing, Baked Penne Pasta, 2 slices garlic toast, small serving dump cake, 2 glasses water
- Time: 5:15
- Intake: 15 cherries, colby jack cheese stick, water
This is my before pic.
I will post one for each 5 lbs. lost.
- Type: Zumba at the Gym
- Duration: 70 minutes....0-70 in 1 day...Holy Cow!